Hemp Flower | High THC-A | G+

Hemp Flower | High THC-A | G+

Regular price
G+ is an evenly-balanced hybrid strain grown indoors from California. This strain offers a euphoric high accompanied by strong feelings of relaxation.THCa: 31.82%∆9 THC: 0.22%Total: 32.04%-----------This...

G+ is an evenly-balanced hybrid strain grown indoors from California. This strain offers a euphoric high accompanied by strong feelings of relaxation.

  • THCa: 31.82%
  • ∆9 THC: 0.22%
  • Total: 32.04%

-----------

This flower contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC

  • *The sale of one or more of these cannabinoids (CBD, Delta-8, Delta-9, Delta-10, THC-0, THC-V, HHC, CBG, CBN, etc.) are regulated, restricted, or banned in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Kentucky, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, and Washington.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If pregnant, lactating or suffering from illness, consult a physician before use.

DO NOT OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY. 21+ Only.

----------