HEMP Dog Treats - Calming Relief - 150 mg
The 150 mg treats are for K-9s 20 lbs. and under.
- May Calm Stress & Anxiety
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Yummy Green Apple & Peanut Butter Flavor
- Organic, Vegan, Superfoods
- Non GMO, No Gluten, No Dairy
- 5mg Hemp Extract per Treat /30 Treats /150mg Total Hemp Extract
HOLISTAPET's Peanut Butter + Apple dog treats are enhanced with L-Theanine and Chamomile which may increase alpha wave generation and lower your pet’s anxiety. These unique flavors and calming herbs are combined with other key superfoods like Hemp Seed Powder and Pure Hemp Oil to help your dog maintain calm energy and a peaceful relaxed state in any stressful or nerve-racking situation. This formula is perfect for animals who suffer from anxiety, stress & phobias. That includes pets who fear loud noises like thunder or pets with severe separation and traveling anxiety. May also help animals with nervous stomachs.
- L-Theanine – May decreases anxiety. Promotes stress relief and relaxation.
- Chamomile – May relieve stress, reduce nervousness, anxiety, and fear.
- Hemp Seed Powder – Extremely high nutritional value.
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract – Hemp interacts with the body’s Endocannabinoid System. This system carries a crucial role in regulating: pain & inflammation, muscle spasms, digestive issues, nervous behaviors, skin irritations, naturally occurring aging issues, as well as overall health and wellness.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Peanut Butter, Organic applesauce, Brown Rice Flour, Molasses, Cinnamon, Coconut Oil
*The sale of one or more of these cannabinoids (CBD, Delta-8, Delta-9, Delta-10, THC-0, THC-V, HHC, CBG, CBN, etc.) are regulated, restricted, or banned in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Kentucky, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, and Washington.
FDA DISCLOSURE: The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, consult your health physician before use. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires placement of this notice.